Did you receive a damaged/malfunctioning/wrong product? Connecte offers a 365 days warranty for all products. Please swipe up to view more about the warranty terms.
Please contact our Customer Support team to start the warranty claim process. Claim procedures:
Please request for a warranty claim by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an email header of “Warranty Claim”. You have to include the following details in the email:
- Order number & Date of purchase
- Proof of purchase (Screenshot of your bank payment)
- Video(s) or photo(s) of the faulty product
- Complete delivery address
- Contact telephone number
Once our Connecte's Customer Support Team receives your request for a warranty claim, we will contact you within 3 business days for further information.
Please note: If the warranty claim was approved, we will send you a part/parts for replacement if the problem can be solved by replace the part/parts in 14 business days . Kindly noted that we will only make an exchange for faulty product , refund is not acceptable.
The warranty terms are set by CTAT Equipment Sdn Bhd. All our projectors are covered in a 1 year warranty. We have a dedicated customer support team that will assist you when there are issues.
- The warranty covers any defects that is due to manufacturing faults* (considered to be a lemon unit) upon arrival
- In event of manufacturing faults that deem the unit unable to function, we will provide a 1-1 exchange after a diagnosis with our technical team
- Warranty starts on the date of it being received
- Any related transport costs/shipping/delivery costs of exchange to be borne by the customer
- Software-related issues are not covered under these warranty
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear due to usage, spoilage due to user carelessness and neglect, passage of time
- Lamp life warranty is limited, within 1 month of arrival (Subsequent replacement will be subject to a cost)
- The 1 year warranty means that we will provide after-sales support like repair, parts or exchanges (with or without an additional cost)
- In an event where we are unable to repair the unit, we will do a 1-1 exchange for you (with or without an additional cost)
- The warranty does not cover:
i) Damages due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, accidents, improper use, wear and tear, usage through passage of time, mishandling or negligence
ii) Damages as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources, blown fuse etc
iii) Software issues are all not covered in warranty
iv) Cracked lens or damage caused by external pressure
v) Minor imperfections such as small scratches, tiny specks of dust, tiny spots etc
- The warranty will be nulled/voided when:
i) After a 1-1 Exchange has been made (This is to prevent customer's abuse of our one-to-one exchange policy)
ii) The purchase of product is not directly from us, but on a secondary market
- We remain the right on our final decision for the diagnosis of the device and its warranty
- For instance, faulty LCD display, spoilt lamps, faulty keystone adjustment. Manufacturing faults will manifest within 0-5 days of usage. Also, manufacturing faults refer to major issues that deems the projector not fit for usage and unable to function. Minor issues which include tiny specks of dusk, scratches etc will not be covered under the warranty.
- *Please note that for software related issues, it will not be covered under the warranty. Any software bugs, inability to update, compatibility issues, lags, patching, etc is out of our control as the system used in the smart projector is an Android OS and we have no ability to change/alter the operating system. Device compatibility with other devices is also out of scope for warranty as it is not a manufacturing fault of the device that compatibility issues arises.
Please note that upon purchase of the product, you are considered to have agreed to these warranty terms. It is implied that you are aware and accepting of these warranty terms upon purchase.
CTAT Equipment Sdn Bhd shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
In event of disputes over warranty, CTAT Equipment Sdn Bhd retains the rights on the final decision.